News from Brenda!
We’re preparing for an exciting week at The Chameleon.
Tuesday & Wednesday night we will be running regular dinner service, featuring our $30 3-course Prix Fixe menu on Tuesday, and 15 wines @ $15/bottle on Wednesday.
On Thursday, we will be serving our fabulous New Year’s Eve menu and will be welcoming in 2010! We still have some openings, especially for our 9pm seating. If you haven’t made plans yet, give us a call- we’d love to have you over!
I hope this December day finds you warm and well!
P.S. We will be closed New Year’s Day, and Saturday, January 2nd
4341 Harford Rd.
Hours: Tues-Thurs 5-9 | Fri + Sat 5-10
New Year’s Eve 2009
3-Course $65 (choice of appetizer, entrée, and dessert trio)
5-Course $80 (choice of appetizer, soup, salad, entrée choice, and dessert trio)
- Oyster Sabayon
- Chesapeake Bay oysters served hot on a bed of watercress, sorrel, and prosciutto with a Sabayon sauce
- Smoked Salmon
- Smoked salmon layered with champagne cream topped with caviar
- House smoked filet mignon served rare over celery root remoulade
- Saffron Mussel Soup
- Mussel velouté flavored with saffron finished with cream
- Blood Orange Camembert
Blood oranges, arugula, sorrel, hazelnuts and Camembert served with citrus vinaigrette
- Quail: Grilled quail with potatoes fondant, morel sauce, brussel sprouts, and red cabbage
- Filet Mignon: Pan seared filet mignon with fois gras, Parmesan crust, Jerusalem artichoke leek gratin
- Grouper: Grouper with Marvesta shrimp and lobster, crab and wild mushroom orzo
- Hazelnut flourless chocolate roulade
- Dried plum & custard tart
- Ricotta walnut cake