Clementine's New Year's Eve Ring Dang Doodle!
Please call for reservations
- Lobster & Corn Bisque 6
- Roasted Beet & Turnip Soup with Grafton Village White Cheddar Croutons & Rosemary Coulis 5
- Crab & Avocado with Mache and a Mango Champagne Vinaigrette 10
- Red Rapids Greens, Hearts of Palm, Date, Olive & Manchego Salad w/ Vinaigrette 9
- Vande Rose Sirloin Tartare with Quail Egg, Chives & House Made Hot Sauce 10
- Pan-Seared Dry Pack Scallops and House Cured Pork Loin with Sundried Tomato Cream 12
- Portabello, Asparagus & Sweet Potato Napoleon w/ Vanilla Chevre Cream & Pickled Red Onions 19
- Grilled Green Peppercorn Rubbed Lamb Chops w/ a Grape & Mint Salad, Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes & Sauteed Vegetables 27
- Duck 2 Ways: Seared Duck Breast and a Smoked & Pulled Duck Leg with Sour Cherry Barbejus, Mashed Potatoes & Veggies 27
- Roasted Rockfish w/ Lobster Pate, Red Risotto and a Marjoram Scallion Emulsion 28
- Grilled New York Strip w/ Sauteed Oysters, Duroc Bacon & Leeks finished w/ Bourbon Cream, Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes & Sauteed Veggies 29
Paige is whipping some special desserts, too!
We thought about doing 2 seatings but we figured, 'Why not let people come when they want to?' I think after the holidays, we all feel a little over scheduled!
This will be ala carte and we'll be seating from 6 pm until 10 pm. Please make reservations so we know to expect you and, if you make it to the magic hour, we'll all do a Champagne toast (on Clementine's) after the countdown. We may even get Winston out of the kitchen for it!
Cristin & Winston