Commercial Property for Sale
Location: 5503 Richard Avenue 21214
Asking price: $500,000.00 or bring your best offer.
Lender-Current lender is open to financing.
Contact: April Richardson Esq. 240-417-5259 email@example.com
|5503 Richard Avenue - Front|
|5503 Richard Avenue - Side|
|Additional building - 3308 Hamilton Avenue|
Additional Property Details
PER State Department and Assessment and Taxation Records the property consist of the following:
Primary Structure built 1942
Above Grade Enclosed Area - 14,046sf
Property Land Area - 14,748sf
Located in RBDL area
Retail Business District License (RBDL) areas are commercial districts in which all
businesses - not just retail - pay annually into a fund that the local business association uses for marketing, promotions, beautification, and special events.
- 235,762 people live within three miles of the center of the business district
- 22,000 vehicles travel through the Hamilton business district daily
- Homeownership rate is 78% and homeowners stay for an average of 20 years
- Hamilton Street Festival attracts more than 5,000 visitors each year
- Easy access to Penn Station, Downtown Baltimore, I-95 and 695
- Located near Hamilton Tavern, Clementine Restaurant, Hamilton Bakery, Green Onion Market, Zeke's Coffee; Hamilton Bank, BB&T Bank, Grocery Stores and other ammenities.