Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Free Energy Check-up for Business Owners in Hamilton and Lauraville


Save money and help make Hamilton-Lauraville a more sustainable community with the Baltimore Business Energy Challenge! This is a FREE nonprofit program that connects small businesses with the opportunities and resources to help them use less energy, thereby saving them money and lowering Baltimore's impact on the environment. Participants get a free Energy Check-up, an Energy-Savers Kit adapted to their needs, and guidance towards specific energy-saving steps and resources that businesses can take advantage of. One such resource is a BGE lighting retrofit, of which 80% of the cost is covered by BGE. The best part is, BBEC participants can get the other 20% reimbursed!
Twelve Hamilton-Lauraville businesses have taken advantage of our resources, and you can too! If you are interested in the program, please contact Tom Caponiti at 410-927-6088 ext. 505 or tom.caponiti@baltimoreenergychallenge.org.

There was an error in this gadget