12/3/10 Friday beginning at 6pm
• Happy Hour Specials at restaurants & pubs
• Caroling is welcome in the business district
• 5502 Harford Road - 1st Friday - The Hamilton
Gallery hosts the Unbelievably Cool Holiday Craft
Event * Over 30 local artists & artisans * Fine
Crafts * Cool Stuff * Perfect Gifts*
• 5529 Harford Road - Studio 55 presents original artwork by select
Maryland artists! Stop in to celebrate the holidays
with a warm cup of your choice of flavored tea.
Many varieties from which to choose!
• 4505 Harford Road - Charmed Life Studio showcases the
photographic works of Stuart Dahne.
12/4/10 Saturday beginning at 12:00
• Santa & his elf arrive on Harford Road in a
motorcycle & sidecar!
• 12:30 p.m. 5502 Harford Road - The Hamilton Gallery
invites families to sit with Santa. Photos available!
1:00 p.m. Santa heads to Harford Gardens Senior Center with Carolers to bring holiday cheer.
• 1:45 p.m. 4337 Harford Road - Red Canoe Bookstore
Cafe welcomes Santa to read some letters. Warm
up with some hot chocolate while you wait for
Santa to arrive!
• 2:30 p.m. - Santa visits some of the small shops in
Lauraville as he makes his way to Charmed Life
Studio at 4505 Harford to listen to Janet Griffin play the
- 7:00 4321 Harford Road (2nd floor of Chop Shop) Donovan Film Series - "The Man Who Came to Dinner" (Donations $10) To raise money for needy seniors in Baltimore.
12/11/10 Saturday 10:00 a.m.
• 5543 Harford Road - Cookies & milk with Santa at
Mid-Atlantic Center for the Performing Arts.
Please call to reserve a space: 443-438-4525