Holidays on Harford 2009
Friday, December 4 – First Friday!
• 5 – 7 pm Holiday Happy Hour at the Chameleon Café (4341 Harford Road) and Holiday Tree Lighting outside with a sing-along by several local talents.
• 6 – 9 pm Hamilton Gallery (2927 Hamilton Avenue) featuring work by local artists.
• 7 pm EggNOGLI at the HAC, (5440 Harford Road, 2nd floor) – enter next to the Hamilton Gallery.
• The Heart of Hamilton (5523 Harford Road) has 20% Holiday Shopping Discount
• Look for specials in restaurants, pubs & retail shops, and strolling holiday carolers.
Saturday, December 5 – Holidays on Harford!
• 12 noon Santa arrives in a motorcycle side car, strolls on Main Street in Hamilton making his way to The Heart of Hamilton (5523 Harford Road) to pick up letters written to him and take advantage of the 20% shopping discount.
• 1:30 pm Santa then works his way to Lauraville and stops to visit residents at the Harford Gardens Care & Rehab Center at 4700 Harford Road
• 2 pm Join Santa at the Red Canoe Bookstore Café (4337 Harford Road) for some hot spiced cider, discount coupon and to collect more letters for Santa. While you’re there pick up your discount holiday shopping coupon for Studio C Jewelry, on the 2nd Floor of the Red Canoe.
• 2:30 pm Santa will end his day at The Parkside Fine Food & Spirits (4709 Harford Road) for Holiday Photos with Santa. Photos by Soft Touch Photography by Cynthia for a nominal fee.
• 7 pm Top off your off your day with the Donovan Fund classic Christmas musical Meet Me in St. Louis showing at the Little Theater in Lauraville (4321 Harford Road, 2nd floor). All seats must be reserved due to limited seating. Call Chris Muldowney to reserve at 410-366-1980 x271. After the film a discussion is facilitated by Film Professor and Filmmaker, Chris Reed. For information on Donovan Fund and Film series www.fcsmd.org/events/donovan.htm
• Saturday, December 12 & Sunday, December 13–
Milk & Cookies with Santa!
10:30 – 2 pm Santa visits the Mid-Atlantic Center for the Performing Arts (5543 Harford Road) Santa visits with the children, reads a story, crafts, sits with his guests for milk & cookies. Enjoy a special holiday dance performance by students at MCPA. Three seatings available - reservations recommended – call 443-438-4525
www.BmoreMainStreet.com or www.hamiltonlauravillemainstreet.org
Hamilton-Lauraville Main Street – building a stronger community, one business at a time.
Hamilton-Lauraville Main Street
Eat, Drink & be Main Street!
check our website for full details: