This year we're livening up our annual Neighborhoods of Greater Lauraville celebration -- this year it's the EggNOGLI Holiday Party at the Hamilton Arts Collective (2929 Hamilton Ave, Hamilton Baltimore 21214) on Friday, December 4th, at 7 pm -- with a scavenger hunt/trivia contest rewarding winners with . . . well, you'll just have to stop by and see!
Bring your answers to the following questions to the party and we'll find our winner(s) around 7:45. We'll have several prizes available for winners and food, booze and fun for all.
More announcements on the party coming through the course of the week, but do your homework now; the good news is that you can only do it by getting out of the house!
1. What’s on top of the men’s room in the Hamilton Tavern?
a. A collection of hats
b. The key to the comfort station in Herring Run Park
c. A pelican
d. A motorcycle
2. Chop Shop fill-in-the-blank: ____________ the barber.
3. Once a year, adventurous Zeke’s customers can sample coffee processed through the digestive system of:
a. An aardvark
b. Four-year-old triplets
c. A pelican
d. An Indonesian civet cat
4. Thanks to Clementine, you know that you can make an attractive
light fixture out of:
a. An eggbeater
b. A shrimp deveiner
c. Half a dozen skewers and a garlic press
d. Two colanders
5. Parkside Restaurant features:
a. A play area for kids
b. Resurrection Ale on tap
c. Wednesday night sushi and trivia
d. All of the above
6. Miss Joanna’s famous Koco’s Crabcake is the size of:
a. A Granny Smith apple
b. A regulation Major League baseball
c. An infant’s head
d. More research is required – see you there Thursday night
7. What flower is featured in the stained glass on the Flower Cart?
a. Cactus flower
8. At the Grind On, the WiFi password is:
a. A secret of the Illuminati
b. The name of the owner’s favorite flavor of ice cream
d. Available to you with a minimum purchase
9. The large mural at Los Amigos depicts a bustling plaza in :
c. Addis Ababa
10. The brightly-colored Big Bad Wolf restaurant and carry out specializes in:
a. Health food
b. Novelty cupcakes
c. Wine pairings
d. Meat, meat, meat and meat
11. The brochure/map in Red Canoe’s window can lead you to all the best wineries in which part of France:
d. Nord Pas de Calais