Sunday, July 5, 2009

Resident Recommendation: Chop Shop

A resident's recommendation of Lauraville's Chop Shop!

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to report that I got my first facial with Lisa's new compatriot at the Chop Shop, Sarah, yesterday. It was *wonderful.* She was professional, didn't push a lot of expensive products, used natural products that didn't give me a rash, and offered some advice...when I asked (as opposed to the scolding and/or judgmental "well, you really shoulds..." that we often get from those working on our skin). I was completely comfortable throughout and left feeling refreshed. I highly recommend Sarah! I used to go into Towson for the occassional facial, and now I'm happy to say that I won't be leaving the neighborhood for yet another service!
-Alison on Rueckert

Chop Shop
(410) 426-2300







Chop Shop
4321 Harford Road
410-426-2300