Monday, May 18, 2009

Shout out for 'Heart of Hamilton'



From a Hamilton resident

OK, now for the personal advertisement. I visited our new shop on Harford Road "The Heart of Hamilton." I was kind of skeptical, expecting it to be horribly overpriced like so many of the boutiques in Hampden. I was totally thrilled to find really cute, fun things at very reasonable prices...and everything's 15% off in May! I ended up with a kid's birthday present, four little gifts for friends and a foxy pair of sunglasses for myself for about $40. They even gift wrapped for free. Now I have my eye on this adorable toy chest and kid's rocking chair. I think the owner was very hopeful that business would be good as we revitalize Hamilton, but I think business has been very slow. So I encourage you to check it out and support this wonderful local shop, 5523 Harford Road.
Hope everyone is well,
Theresa P.

Heart of Hamilton
5523 Harford Road
Baltimore 21214
Phone 443-627-8769

Monday through Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.